WORLD CONFERENCE ON PSYCHOLOGY SCIENCES
Last Call for Abstract Submission
13-15 July 2014,
Stratosphere Hotel & Tower Convention Center, Las Vegas, USA
We would like to invite you to become together with more than one thousand academicians from 64 different countries, and also give opportunity to make your abstracts indexed in AWER Index. Moreover, accepted full papers will be published in Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences Journal (ISSN: 1877-0428), and indexed in ScienceDirect, Scopusand Thomson Reuters Web of Science.
We would like to provide contribution to bring forth you academic qualities.
- Due Dated Abstract Submissions: 12 April 2014
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to
Hope to meet you in Las Vegas,USA
Prof. Dr. Jacobus G. Maree
Dr. Melahat Halat
WCPSY-2014 includes all theoretical and practical knowledge about psychology. For more information http://wc-psy.org/
- Applied Psychology
- Biological Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Mathematical Psychology
- Multidisciplinary Psychology
- Psychoanalysis Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Counselling and Guidance
- Traffic Psychology
- Industrial Psychology
- Prof. Dr. Nansook Park, University of Michigan, USA
- Prof. Dr. Eric M. Anderman, The Ohio State University, USA
- Prof. Dr. Colla Jean MacDonald, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Journal of Applied Psychology (Indexed in SSCI)
- British Journal of Psychology (Indexed in SSCI)
- British Journal of Developmental Psychology (Indexed in SSCI)
- British Journal of Health Psychology (Indexed in SSCI)
- Legal and Criminological Psychology (Indexed in SSCI)
- Journal of Behavioural Decision Making (Indexed in SSCI)
- Journal Behavioural Disorders (Indexed in SSCI)
- Work & Stress Journal (Indexed in SSCI)
- Australian Journal of Guidance and Counselling (Indexed in SSCI)
- Asia Pacific Education Review, (Indexed in SSCI)
- South African Journal of Psychology, (Indexed in SSCI)
- Perspectives in Education (Indexed in SSCI)
- Global Journal on Psychology Research
- Journal of Counseling & Development
- Global Journal on Counseling and Guidance
- The abstracts can be one-page long (150-250 words).
- The abstract include Problem Statement, Purpose of Study, Methods, Findings and Results, and Conclusions and Recommendations.
- If your paper is not completed, it might be included only your study proposal.
- The abstracts must be included the authors’ names, surnames, affiliations, departments, email addresses and phone numbers.
Abstracts can be submitted through http://wc-psy.org/
or attached to email@example.com
- You can participate to the conference with paper or poster presentation, pannel and workshop.
- Participants who cannot particiate physically should prefer virtual presentation. These participants must uploaded skype on their computers. For more info: http://wc-psy.org/
- Abstract Submissions: April 12, 2014*
- Full Paper Submission: May 12, 2014**
- Early Hotel Reservation: May 12, 2014
- Early Registration: May 12, 2014
- Conference Dates: July 12-14, 2014
- Camera Ready Submission: July 25, 2014
* After the submission date, the authors of abstracts will be notified in 4 day.
** After the submission date, the authors of full paper will be notified in 20 day.
VENUE and ACCOMODATION
Stratosphere Hotel & Tower Convention Center, Las Vegas, USA. We were special agreement with the Hotels for WCPSY-2014 participants only. The rate start from 35 USD for Double room.
For more information: www.globe-edu.org
‘Human Herbs’ – a song by Cold Hands & Quarter Moon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au-vyMtfDAs
Posted here by Glenn Rikowski
Glenn Rikowski at Academia: http://independent.academic.edu/GlennRikowski
Glenn Rikowski on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/glenn.rikowski
Rikowski Point: http://rikowskpoint.blogspot.com