FIFTH WORLD CONFERENCE ON PSYCHOLOGY, COUNSELLING AND GUIDANCE – LAST CALL FOR PAPERS
Reminder: Last weeks for Abstracts Submission!
5th World Conference on Psychology, Counselling and Guidance
May 01-03, 2014
Royal Princess Hotel Convention Center
All accepted full papers will be published in Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences Journal (ISSN: 1877-0428), and indexed in ScienceDirect, Scopus and Thomson Reuters Web of Science.
Due Dated Abstract Submissions: 25 March 2014
Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Dubravka Miljković, University of Zagreb
Prof. Dr. Tülay Bozkurt, Istanbul Kultur University
Prof. Dr. Paul Bennett, Professor of Clinical and Health Psychology, Department of Psychology, Swansea University, UK, http://www.aber.ac.uk/en/psychology/staff/bennettpaul/
Prof. Dr. Kobus Maree, Professor of Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Pretoria, South Africa, http://www.kobusmaree.org/
WCPCG-2014 includes all theoretical and practical knowledge about Psychology, guidance and counselling:
Industrial and Organization Psychology
Child and Adolescent Counselling
Adult and Elder Counselling
Higher Education Counselling
Crisis and Risk Counselling
Psychology Education and Occupational Issues
FULL PAPER PUBLICATION
· WCPCG-2014, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences Journal
· WCPCG-2013, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences Journal, Volume 114.
· WCPCG-2012, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences Journal, Volume 42.
· WCPCG-2011, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences Journal, Volume 30.
· WCPCG-2010, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences Journal, Volume 5.
Journal of Applied Psychology (Indexed in SSCI)
British Journal of Psychology (Indexed in SSCI)
British Journal of Developmental Psychology (Indexed in SSCI)
British Journal of Health Psychology (Indexed in SSCI)
Legal and Criminological Psychology (Indexed in SSCI)
Journal of Behavioural Decision Making (Indexed in SSCI)
journal Behavioural Disorders (Indexed in SSCI)
Work & Stress Journal (Indexed in SSCI)
Australian Journal of Guidance and Counselling (Indexed in SSCI)
Asia Pacific Education Review, (Indexed in SSCI)
South African Journal of Psychology, (Indexed in SSCI)
Perspectives in Education (Indexed in SSCI)
Education and Science Journal (Indexed in SSCI)
Cypriot Journal of Educational Sciences
Journal of Counseling & Development
Contemporary Educational Researches Journal
Global Journal on Psychology Research
Global Journal of Sociology
Global Journal of Counseling and Guidance
· The abstracts can be one-page long (150-250 words).
· The abstract include Problem Statement, Purpose of Study, Methods, Findings and Results, and Conclusions and Recommendations.
· If your paper is not completed, it might be included only your study proposal.
· The abstracts must be included the authors’ names, surnames, affiliations, departments, email addresses and phone numbers.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
Please click the link for the full paper template http://wcpcg.worldeducationcenter.eu/
· You can participate to the conference with paper or poster presentation, pannel and workshop.
· Participants who cannot particiate physically should prefer virtual presentation. These participants must uploaded skype on their computers. For more info: http://www.wcpcg.org/virtual.htm
Abstract Submissions: 25 March 2014 (Last Extended)
Full Paper Submissions: April 10, 2014
Early Registration: April 01, 2014
Conference Dates: May 01-03, 2014
Camera-ready for Publication: May 15, 2014
VENUE and ACCOMODATION
The conference venue is Royal PrincessHotelConferenceCenter
Special room rates for WCPCG-2014 participants at Neptun Hotel and Ariston Hotel.
For more information: http://www.wcpcg.org/accomodation.htm
For more info: www.wcpcg.org
‘Human Herbs’ – a song by Cold Hands & Quarter Moon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au-vyMtfDAs
Posted here by Glenn Rikowski
Glenn Rikowski at Academia: http://independent.academic.edu/GlennRikowski
Glenn Rikowski on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/glenn.rikowski
Rikowski Point: http://rikowskpoint.blogspot.com
Online Publications at: http://www.flowideas.co.uk/?page=pub&sub=Online%20Publications%20Glenn%20Rikowski
The Flow of Ideas: http://www.flowideas.co.uk