GLOBAL CONFERENCE ON CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN EDUCATION (GLOBEDU-2014)
Call for Abstract Submission!
Global Conference on Contemporary Issues in Education (GLOBEDU-2014)
12-14 July 2014
Stratosphere Hotel & Tower Convention Center,
Las Vegas, USA
We would like to invite you to become together with more than one thousand academicians from 56 different countries, and also give opportunity to make your abstracts published by International Publishers (in the process of agreement) or by Awer-Center Proceedings Journals indexed by AWER INDEX and they will also be submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, THOMSON REUTERSCONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS CITATION INDEX (ISI WEB OF SCIENCE) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
We would like to provide contribution to bring forth you academic qualities.
Due Dated Abstract Submissions: 12 April 2014
Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to
Hope to meet you in Las Vegas, USA
Prof. Dr. Gul Celkan
President of the Conference
GLOBEDU-2014 includes all theoretical and practical knowledge about learning, teaching and education. For more information www.globe-edu.org
Dr. Stephen W. Harmon, President, the Association for Educational Communications and Technology, Professor and Chair, Learning Technologies Division, College of EducationGeorgiaStateUniversity
Dr. Colla Jean MacDonald, Professor, Faculty of Education, University of Ottawa, Canada
Dr. Ampere A. Tseng, Professor, Arizona State University, USA
IN COLLOBORATION WITH
Cleveland State University
Middle Georgia State College
Near East University
Johns Hopkins University
Queensland University of Technology
University of Alcala
University of Nevada Las Vegas
FULL PAPER PUBLICATION*
Accepted full papers will be published by International Publishers (in the process of agreement) or by Awer-Center Proceedings Journals indexed by AWER INDEX and they will also be submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, THOMSON REUTERS CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS CITATION INDEX (ISI WEB OF SCIENCE) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
Australian Journal of Guidance and Counselling (Indexed in SSCI)
British Journal of Educational Technology (Indexed in SSCI)
Asia Pacific Education Review (Indexed in SSCI)
Educational Technology Research and Development (Indexed in SSCI)
South African Journal of Psychology, (Indexed in SSCI)
Perspectives in Education (Indexed in SSCI)
Cypriot Journal of Educational Sciences
World Journal on Educational Technology
Contemporary Educational Researches Journal
International Journal on Learning and Teaching
Global journal on Counseling and Guidance
LANGUAGE OF THE CONFERENCE
· The languages of the conference are English.
· Abstracts and full papers must be in English.
· The abstracts can be one-page long (250-300 words).
· The abstract include Problem Statement, Purpose of Study, Methods, Findings and Results, and Conclusions and Recommendations.
· If your paper is not completed, it might be included only your study proposal.
· The abstracts must be included the authors’ names, surnames, affiliations, departments, email addresses and phone numbers.
· Abstracts can be submitted through http://www.globalcenter.info/globe-edu/
· or attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
· You can participate to the conference with paper or poster presentation, pannel and workshop.
· Participants who cannot particiate physically should prefer virtual presentation. These participants must uploaded skype on their computers. For more info: www.globe-edu.org
Abstract Submissions: April 12, 2014*
Full Paper Submission: May 12, 2014**
Early Hotel Reservation: May 12, 2014
Early Registration: May 12, 2014
Conference Dates: July 12-14, 2014
Camera Ready Submission: July 25, 2014
* After the submission date, the authors of abstracts will be notified in 4 day
** After the submission date, the authors of full paper will be notified in 20 day
VENUE and ACCOMODATION
StratosphereHotel & TowerConvention Center, Las Vegas, USA. We were special agreement with the Hotels for GLOBEDU-2014 participants only. The rate start from 35 USD for Double room.
For more information: www.globe-edu.org
‘Cheerful Sin’ – a song by Victor Rikowski: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIbX5aKUjO8
Posted here by Glenn Rikowski
The Flow of Ideas: http://www.flowideas.co.uk
Rikowski Point: http://rikowskipoint.blogspot.com
Glenn Rikowski on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/glenn.rikowski
Online Publications at: http://www.flowideas.co.uk/?page=pub&sub=Online%20Publications%20Glenn%20Rikowski
The New Left Book Club: https://rikowski.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/the-new-left-book-club-call-for-papers/
Glenn Rikowski at Academia: https://independent.academia.edu/GlennRikowski